If you’re considering a bathroom, kitchen or basement remodel, don’t miss one of our free seminars!
There’s no risk in learning.Learn More About Seminars
Full access at every turn. This master bathroom goes from minimally useful to fully functional. ADA modifications to note:
1. Entry door from bedroom changed to barn style sliding door to eliminate door swinging into the bathroom space.
2. Existing linen closet with bi-fold doors inside the bathroom is changed to a tall cabinet with lower drawers that are reachable when sitting.
3. Original vanity cabinet changes to roll-under sink, mirror is lowered for sitting height.
4. Shower space: roll-in access achieved with recessed one piece shower base, custom shower bench, adjustable shower head can also be hand-held.
5. Grab bars positioned for optimal personal mobility while using bathroom and bathing.
6. Existing door to closet space is removed and opening widened for roll-in access.
Before pictures help tell the real story of how design with accessibility in mind can truly change lives.