If you’re considering a bathroom, kitchen or basement remodel, don’t miss one of our free seminars!
There’s no risk in learning.Learn More About Seminars
Do You Belong HERE? We are currently looking to add 2 great people to our team! CLICK HERE to learn more.
Full access at every turn. This master bathroom goes from minimally useful to fully functional. ADA modifications to note:
1. Entry door from bedroom changed to barn style sliding door to eliminate door swinging into the bathroom space.
2. Existing linen closet with bi-fold doors inside the bathroom is changed to a tall cabinet with lower drawers that are reachable when sitting.
3. Original vanity cabinet changes to roll-under sink, mirror is lowered for sitting height.
4. Shower space: roll-in access achieved with recessed one piece shower base, custom shower bench, adjustable shower head can also be hand-held.
5. Grab bars positioned for optimal personal mobility while using bathroom and bathing.
6. Existing door to closet space is removed and opening widened for roll-in access.
Before pictures help tell the real story of how design with accessibility in mind can truly change lives.