Requesting Access or Corrections to Your Personal Information or Deletion of Your Personal InformationYou may request access or corrections to any Personal Information that you have provided, or may request deletion of any Personal Information that you have provided, by sending an email to [email protected]. Notwithstanding your request, we have no obligation to change any Personal Information in way that we believe will cause the information to be incorrect, or to delete any Personal Information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, or to delete any Navigational Information.
How We may Share Your Personal InformationWe may share your Personal Information as follows:
- With our service providers: We contract with companies who help with parts of our business operations, and/or provide services to visitors of the Website and customers. We may need to share your information with them to provide information or services to you. Examples of this include analyzing data or performing statistical analysis, supplementing the information you provide in order to provide you with better service, and providing customer service and support. We require that our service providers only use your Personal Information in connection with the services they perform for us and adhere to our privacy and customer data handling policies.
- With service providers to our Advertisers: Our advertisers may contract with companies who handle data (such as advertisers’ customer lists) for them. These advertisers may use the Personal Information to provide you with marketing content that may be relevant to you.
- In connection with user contributions: If you provide information through a comment box, our review page, or third a third-party service provider, any information you provide in connection with the comment or review may be published or displayed in certain areas of the Website. If you choose to submit comments or reviews, they are posted and transmitted at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of third parties or other Website visitors that may have access to these comments and reviews. We cannot and do not guarantee that your comments and reviews will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. If you delete comments or reviews from the Website, copies of such comments or reviews may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or may have been copied or stored by other third-parties or website visitors.
- In connection with legal proceedings:When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights or the legal rights of third parties; or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of third parties, to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud, or to comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
- In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, whether by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, disposition, or otherwise, we may disclose your PII in connection with the sale.
TCPA ConsentBy providing us your contact information, you are asking to be contacted by us and by our franchisees by phone, fax, email, mail, text (SMS) messaging, or other reasonable means, at any of the contact numbers or addresses provided, even if you are listed on any federal, state, provincial or other applicable “Do Not Call” list, in order to respond to your requests and/or to provide information about services including, but not limited to, scheduling, confirming, or changing service appointments and customer surveys. You hereby consent to be contacted in such manner for such purposes. You also authorize us and our franchisees to call you concerning your service request, your service appointments, and any changes to your service appointments. These calls may be directed to the land-line or mobile phone number(s) you provided, and you understand that these calls may involve the use of automated phone technology (including autodialed and prerecorded messages). You agree that by completing a service request or inquiry, you agree to be contacted by us and/or a supplier or service provider in accordance with the terms of this paragraph. By submitting a service request or inquiry you also agree that we and our affiliates and franchisees may send you informational and marketing text (SMS) messages as part of our normal business and marketing practices. We and our affiliates and franchisees may view, store, access and disclose messages transmitted through our messaging platform.
Opting Out From Receipt Of Further CommunicationsWe offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how your data is used:
- You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from us: You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon in the corner of the ads we serve. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
- You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from us or other companies:You may use the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) opt out tool at https://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/, which will allow you to opt out of seeing targeted ads from us and from NAI approved member companies. You may opt out of receiving targeted ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services by visiting the DAA website at https://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and Your Online Choices website at https://www.youronlinechoices.com/.
- You can opt-out of receiving text (SMS) messages from us: At any time, by contacting us or by texting STOP from the mobile device that is receiving the messages. You acknowledge that by opting out of receiving text (SMS) messages from us and from our affiliates and franchisees, your ability to receive certain types of information may be eliminated or adversely affected.