How We Collect Personal Information
How We may Share Your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information as follows:
- With our service providers: We contract with companies who help with parts of our business operations, and/or provide services to visitors of the Website and customers. We may need to share your information with them to provide information or services to you. Examples of this include analyzing data or performing statistical analysis, supplementing the information you provide in order to provide you with better service, and providing customer service and support. We require that our service providers only use your Personal Information in connection with the services they perform for us and adhere to our privacy and customer data handling policies.
- With service providers to our Advertisers: Our advertisers may contract with companies who handle data (such as advertisers’ customer lists) for them. These advertisers may use the Personal Information to provide you with marketing content that may be relevant to you.
- In connection with user contributions: If you provide information through a comment box, our review page, or third a third-party service provider, any information you provide in connection with the comment or review may be published or displayed in certain areas of the Website. If you choose to submit comments or reviews, they are posted and transmitted at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of third parties or other Website visitors that may have access to these comments and reviews. We cannot and do not guarantee that your comments and reviews will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. If you delete comments or reviews from the Website, copies of such comments or reviews may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or may have been copied or stored by other third-parties or website visitors.
- In connection with legal proceedings:When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights or the legal rights of third parties; or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of third parties, to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud, or to comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
- In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, whether by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, disposition, or otherwise, we may disclose your PII in connection with the sale.
We also share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data relating to our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies) with other third parties in the digital advertising ecosystem. This enables them and us to better target ads to you. We also may disclose Personal Information for any purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or otherwise with your consent, to the parties that you authorize. We may also disclose aggregated, anonymized information to our Advertisers and other third parties.
How We May Use Your Personal Information
By providing us your contact information, you are asking to be contacted by us by phone, fax, email, mail, text (SMS) messaging, or other reasonable means, at any of the contact numbers or addresses provided, even if you are listed on any federal, state, provincial or other applicable “Do Not Call” list, in order to respond to your requests and/or to provide information about services including, but not limited to, scheduling, confirming, or changing service appointments and customer surveys. You hereby consent to be contacted in such manner for such purposes. You also authorize us to call you concerning your service request, your service appointments, and any changes to your service appointments. These calls may be directed to the land-line or mobile phone number(s) you provided, and you understand that these calls may involve the use of automated phone technology (including autodialed and prerecorded messages). You agree that by completing a service request or inquiry, you agree to be contacted by us and/or a supplier or service provider in accordance with the terms of this paragraph. By submitting a service request or inquiry you also agree that we may send you informational and marketing text (SMS) messages as part of our normal business and marketing practices. We may view, store, access and disclose messages transmitted through our messaging platform.
Use and Removal of “Cookies”
We are dedicated to protecting user information and have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss or unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during the transmission of the information and after we receive it. We will retain your information for as long as we deem necessary to provide you service or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, maintaining security, and maintaining business records. We ask that you limit access to your computer and log out after using the website. Unfortunately, security measures and the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted through the website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk and we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy setting or security measure we provide.
The website is not directed at children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use the website or provide any Personal Information to us. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. If you believe we may have any information about a child under 13, please contact us so that we may delete the information.