Reality is, fiberglass shower units with corner seats are just not as impressive as we all thought they once were (and as for the garden tub, same sentiments). There is so much more showering space to be had and so much more style to show off in this low profile walk in shower and focal point slipper tub.
All the pretty little details from the ground up:
- Removal of column in the middle of the room and dividing wall with cut-out at sink, flooring, and all fixtures in bathroom.
- Mannington Adura lLuxury vinyl tile flooring in Century Mineral
- Onyx low profile shower base and corner bench in Carrera
- Shower walls tiles with Daltile Multitude Origami, behind tub Daltile Elevare in Carbon, niches in Glazzio hexagon accent tile.
- Heavy glass shower door and walls
- Clarke free standing solid surface slipper style tub
- Furniture style vanity cabinet by Showplace Cabinetry, Pendleton door, in a gorgeous Gauntlet Gray
If you can relate to the woes of columns, small fiberglass showers with aluminum track doors, and unused garden tubs, then you qualify for a free consultation with someone on the DreamMaker Design Team. Seriously, it is worth your time to discover the right solution to your dated master bathroom.
Visit our Design Center and Showroom located at:
DREAMMAKER BATH & KITCHEN OF SPRINGFIELD
3730 WABASH AVE.
SPRINGFIELD, IL 62711