Full access at every turn. This master bathroom goes from minimally useful to fully functional. ADA modifications to note:
- Entry door from bedroom changed to barn style sliding door to eliminate door swinging into the bathroom space.
- Existing linen closet with bi-fold doors inside the bathroom is changed to a tall cabinet with lower drawers that are reachable when sitting.
- Original vanity cabinet changes to roll-under sink, mirror is lowered for sitting height.
- Shower space: roll-in access achieved with recessed one piece shower base, custom shower bench, adjustable shower head can also be hand-held.
- Grab bars positioned for optimal personal mobility while using bathroom and bathing.
- Existing door to closet space is removed and opening widened for roll-in access.