Because renovating your home is an investment of your time, energy and resources, we think you should get to know your contractor and what makes them tick. Our Code of Values sets the tone for all of our relationships - with clients, with vendors, and with each other. We haven't reached perfect, but we keep trying to treat others unlike any other company you will find.
We Believe ...
- in superior service to our customers, our community and to each other as members of the DreamMaker team.
- in counting our blessings every day in every way.
- success is the result of clear, cooperative, positive thinking.
- that loyalty adds meaning to our lives.
- management should seek out and recognize what people are doing right, and treat every associate with respect.
- challenges should be used as learning experiences.
- our Creator put us on this earth to succeed. We will accept our daily successes humbly, knowing that a higher power is guiding us.
- in the untapped potential of every human being. Every person we help achieve their potential fulfills our mission.
- we must re-earn our positions every day in every way.
- in building our country through the free enterprise system. We demonstrate this belief by continually attracting strong people to the DreamMaker team.
We Show Respect by ...
- treating others as we would like to be treated.
- listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- responding in a timely fashion.
- speaking calmly and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
We Display Integrity by ...
- making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
- communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- operating in a responsible manner: “above the line…”
- communicating honestly and with purpose.
- asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
We Maintain Customer Focus by ...
- continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation